Results for MX at Smoking Pistons 10 march 2019

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
How can one find the results from the past MX at Smoking Pistons, If i go onto Pro Timing it wants me to pay a subscription? Surely this cant be correct or is it ?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
How can one find the results from the past MX at Smoking Pistons, If i go onto Pro Timing it wants me to pay a subscription? Surely this cant be correct or is it ?
The riders pays to enter a race. The rider pays to get a timing bar code. The riders pays to have his time taken on race day and now the rider must pay a few Dollars to see his time. You just have to love it.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
The riders pays to enter a race. The rider pays to get a timing bar code. The riders pays to have his time taken on race day and now the rider must pay a few Dollars to see his time. You just have to love it.
You kidding me?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Furthermore, this is forum frequented by biking enthusiasts, how many of you were aware of the race at Smokin Pistons?

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Furthermore, this is forum frequented by biking enthusiasts, how many of you were aware of the race at Smokin Pistons?
Only because I live close by and I drove past. But it is very badly advertised, but I find that with almost all racing organisers. Point in case, no regs for GXCC yet and its a few days away. With all the social media at the guys use nowadays one would think they would market the hell out of the events months before.

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bull - Oh well i suppose i wont be getting the results, just wanted to see how a friends kid did in the 50cc class. Not the end of the world, all i can say its flipping stupid to make people pay for some results for a small club race. You can pretty much get results from any race in the world for free but now is SA we must pay. That site is also so complicated you need a degree in IT to navigate it.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Just went and checked the site:

https://www.protiming.co.za/gauteng-club-mx-championship-2/

Yep, you have to pay. WTAF!!!???:icon_rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Bull - Oh well i suppose i wont be getting the results, just wanted to see how a friends kid did in the 50cc class. Not the end of the world, all i can say its flipping stupid to make people pay for some results for a small club race. You can pretty much get results from any race in the world for free but now is SA we must pay. That site is also so complicated you need a degree in IT to navigate it.
Its the first time Ive seen or heard of paying to see results:33:

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
I think Moto101 Mark250GP should pay to view the results and post them here for all and sundry to see!

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
I think the racers should take photos of the results printout on the day and share far and wide, they should also tell the timing guys that "off" is the general direction in which they should fuck.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I think the racers should take photos of the results printout on the day and share far and wide, they should also tell the timing guys that "off" is the general direction in which they should fuck.
Agreed, they should get hold of the race control guys rather.