Riding kit for a 10 year old... give or take.

smuts.g

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My laatie is growing faster than what I can keep up.

I have pants and shit with chestie... and a new lid.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
That little laitie that was riding a KX at wild west yesterday in blue shorts, boots and a chest protector could seriously do with this kit as well as some other protection.

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
If it's mine, He gets protected to the hilt when he actually rides the thing, leatt suit the lot. Was he buggering around in the parking lot?? BUSTED!!

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Chaps, this section was setup because your kids outgrow stuff so quick and its so bloody expensive. Swap it here, get involved, go through the cupboards and see what you have lying around.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
If it's mine, He gets protected to the hilt when he actually rides the thing, leatt suit the lot. Was he buggering around in the parking lot?? BUSTED!!
Not sure if it was your kid but ATGATT! :icon_lol:

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Took the little shit up some of the Red route - good times!! Soon dad's gonna be left in the dust

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
Not sure if it was your kid but ATGATT! :icon_lol:
That was our little shit. He rode it from the wash bay and parked it by the bakkie which was right across from Herminator. Didn't you hear me shout at him? His 8 yr old mind was not thinking. He definitely won't do it again. I was quite impressed that he started it while being barefoot though :icon_mrgreen: But I didn't say that of course.