RockGarden Closing

RockGarden

Forum Member
Reaction score
So the day has come. RockGarden is closing its doors. It's been feeling imminent for a while and the sale of GasGas to KTM has been the final nail in the coffin.

I've been with RockGarden since early 2013 and have met a few of you in person at various races and at the Roof, and dealt with many others on the phone or email. I've always strived to give great service, and help out where possible and I hope this has come through if we've ever had any interactions.

We've been trying to find out if there will be any stock holding of old GG parts by KTM but as yet have no answer on this. However based on past experience with Primrose (Husqvarna) and KTM I can't see this happening.

Hope everyone enjoys their new red KTM's :33:

Thanks everyone, it's been fun :icon_e_wink:

Cheers,
Chris

Novice

Forum Member
Reaction score
SAD DAY indeed.

before you close,

any complete top end kits for a 2009 ec300 ? if so cost, please

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dont you think closing the business now is premature? Why not hang in a bit as surely they will need GG dealers, you are already set up so could fill that gap. Look at the positive, you will be able to supply parts to all the KTM and Husky riders.

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dont you think closing the business now is premature? Why not hang in a bit as surely they will need GG dealers, you are already set up so could fill that gap. Look at the positive, you will be able to supply parts to all the KTM and Husky riders.
or maybe the intention is that KTM dealers become GG dealers as well and goodbye to the existing GG dealers

Sorry to hear it, always good service from you guys - I suspect my move from africa was a bit of a hit to the parts sales, please forgive me!

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
or maybe the intention is that KTM dealers become GG dealers as well and goodbye to the existing GG dealers

Sorry to hear it, always good service from you guys - I suspect my move from africa was a bit of a hit to the parts sales, please forgive me!
The KTM dealers were hoping to get Husquarvana when they bought them, but it didn’t happen - so maybe it will be the same with GG