Romaniacs 2020

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Any one here been keeping an eye on the entry - 103 total entries , That is bad very bad. At least all the Top Gold riders are there. I wonder how its possible to run an event of that magnitude with only 103 entries. This covid-19 has really messed things up. :cry:

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
Any one here been keeping an eye on the entry - 103 total entries , That is bad very bad. At least all the Top Gold riders are there. I wonder how its possible to run an event of that magnitude with only 103 entries. This covid-19 has really messed things up. :cry:
I guess the costs have already been incurred with months of track scouting etc so may just be trying to reduce the loss. They will probably do quite well from social media though, everyone is suffering withdrawals

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I saw a short YT clip of Martin about a week ogo saying its all systems go.

Other than that there has been no hype whatsover!

Who is gonna win it?

I think the 2 Husq boys are on form at the moment as well as the 2 boys from Sherco.

I hope Wade gets a top 3 after his disappointing run last year.

Jarvis
Wade
Billy
?

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
Are any of the top KTM boys riding? Mannie? Taddy? Jonny?

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Johnny and Manny are Factory KTM
Taddy on the GG focusing on enduro X by the looks of things.

Manny and Johny coming back from injury and they dont have access to those Michelins that has been leading the pack regardless of manufacturer.

Last edited:

Paul-OSC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Usually the spectators assist quite a lot in this race. Will be interesting to see how things go with no spectators this year