Roof Bronze Qualifier

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Any one else doing the race? - I just received good news via a bulletin sent to us all - there will be no riders briefing, it will be done via a you tube clip sent to all riders a few days before. Now we don't have to drive all the way into town- and prize giving will be done at the finish !! again no missioning into town at night - looks like thing are improving and they are listening. :cool2::icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Warren

Forum Member
Reaction score
Any one else doing the race? - I just received good news via a bulletin sent to us all - there will be no riders briefing, it will be done via a you tube clip sent to all riders a few days before. Now we don't have to drive all the way into town- and prize giving will be done at the finish !! again no missioning into town at night - looks like thing are improving and they are listening. :cool2::icon_rolleyes:
We have a group going up, this news is all and well but what about those who are staying at the Hotel as recommended by the organisers? We definitely wont stick around for prize giving if it is at Bushmans and coming back is out of the question, imagine the drive back half pissed :icon_mrgreen: Any recommendations for accommodation nearer to Bushmans?

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a group going up, this news is all and well but what about those who are staying at the Hotel as recommended by the organisers? We definitely wont stick around for prize giving if it is at Bushmans and coming back is out of the question, imagine the drive back half pissed :icon_mrgreen: Any recommendations for accommodation nearer to Bushmans?
Molengoane.

Take some presents for Mike's kid.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
FFS why would I read a thread with anything to do with the roof? Warren give me a call 0845129533 you can have Big Mikes room.

Herminator

Forum Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone, have a buddy who is a first timer
Hes shitting himself already.

Scully

Forum Member
Reaction score
Rode up Belakomo last weekend and wasn't to bad, but coming down is going to be a pig fuck of note especially after a few hours on the saddle.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Oom Scully understands this whole map bizz. :thumbs up:

Darryl looks concerned even after shortening the track twice! I would like to know what the 1st track looked like! Got him at the top of Bushmans when he was riding it in the rain. He said its going to be VERRRRi tough.

kyleschoeman

Forum Member
Reaction score
Oom Scully understands this whole map bizz. :thumbs up:

Darryl looks concerned even after shortening the track twice! I would like to know what the 1st track looked like! Got him at the top of Bushmans when he was riding it in the rain. He said its going to be VERRRRi tough.
Eish... Shitting me pants a little [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk