Roof Bronze Qualifying ?

Freerider

Forum Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have an idea when the Bronze Qualifying race will be in 2016 ?

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
I really hope it's not on the 28th. Thought it was earlier in the year. End of April beginning of May :icon_eek:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
I really hope it's not on the 28th. Thought it was earlier in the year. End of April beginning of May :icon_eek:

sorry but it is the 28th , Ghislain will be turning 16 the day after the qualifier i still need to find out if they will let him do the qualifier as he wont be 16 on the day , but i am sure it wont be a problem

CycleC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Please note the date may change: MSA has to first give the go ahead so please don't jump the gun. There is also a GOC and an event in KZN so perhaps it will be the weekend before 20 and 21. Just hang in there until the date is fully confirmed- its still 5 months away, relax chaps !!!

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Please note the date may change: MSA has to first give the go ahead so please don't jump the gun. There is also a GOC and an event in KZN so perhaps it will be the weekend before 20 and 21. Just hang in there until the date is fully confirmed- its still 5 months away, relax chaps !!!
can Ghislain still ride qualifier if he has not yet turned 16 CycleC , but will be 16 at the time of the actual roof race

CycleC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dean I think best is to check with MSA but as the rules state you have to be 16 to race, so if he is not 16 then it will have to be a NO. Please double check with MSA

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Dean I think best is to check with MSA but as the rules state you have to be 16 to race, so if he is not 16 then it will have to be a NO. Please double check with MSA
thankyou will phone carmen , ask for a dispensation as the qualifier is not really a race , he will be 16 end of may

Last edited:

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Adam just do silver this time man.
@thatguy - that is the plan if all works out, but the 28th is my 40th so have a big party planned and 5 of my mates are trying bronze this year so we were going to come up and do the quali and ride for a few days afterwards.

Lets hope it's the weekend before:1zhelp:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
@thatguy - that is the plan if all works out, but the 28th is my 40th so have a big party planned and 5 of my mates are trying bronze this year so we were going to come up and do the quali and ride for a few days afterwards.

Lets hope it's the weekend before:1zhelp:

I hear its been brought forward a week to the 21st , i phoned Carmen and she is just awaiting approval , I now also have to hear if ghislain is allowed to race as he will still be 15 and only turns 16 a week later for the qualifier , otherwise it seems he will have to enter silver if they dont allow it . silly in my opinion as at the end of the day he still gets to race , just in a harder class

BigMike

Medium Mike
Reaction score
it isnt a race though .... it is a qualifying event. i cant see why there would be an issue.

will definitely be at the qualifier :thumbs up:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
it isnt a race though .... it is a qualifying event. i cant see why there would be an issue.

will definitely be at the qualifier :thumbs up:
well i have sent an email requesting clarification , now holding thumbs