Roof of Africa 2015 pictures - Post them all here

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Lets try and keep them all together for easyness. Post all your pics, from your phone, your camera's whatever. Lets get a big collection.

Bike before:

Bike after:

Mr Patel the photographer an all man

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
That knee brace slipped down and irritated the shite out of me, I stopped and to save time I ripped open the leather and took the brace out.

Dylboy

Forum Member
Reaction score
And what happened to the fuel hose ? Look like it ate half a roll of tape and zip tied for good measure haha[emoji2]

Katy.M 300

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
Shit roof knows how to destroy bikes :O

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Shit roof knows how to destroy bikes :O
I love my bike, love how it looks, sounds, smells, I like to sit on it, ride it, look at it, I sometimes have a beer in the garage just so I can be with it.

It's amazing how emotionally detached you get from your machine after a long 3 days in the heat. I was throwing that scoota up and down mountains like I hated it.

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
I love my bike, love how it looks, sounds, smells, I like to sit on it, ride it, look at it, I sometimes have a beer in the garage just so I can be with it.

It's amazing how emotionally detached you get from your machine after a long 3 days in the heat. I was throwing that scoota up and down mountains like I hated it.
Haha well summed up!! I hear you :) But much more on the loving part :p I sometimes ride it out the garage and back in to move it!

And well done!! You placed 15th? yes? Maybe in many years I will tackle roof when I think I know what i'm doing :p