Roof of Africa 2018

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
just browsed through the entry list, think there are enough trophy hunters in bronze to make it a competitive class:icon_twisted:

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Is the timing right? Wynand Badenhorst did a 1:54 and Wade 3:47!?

Hein Van

Forum Member
Reaction score
It has started raining as well in some parts of TT my ground crew just texted me
A lot of bronze riders are going to be coming home at dark at this rate, as many are just starting?

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Check Racecontrol for correct times. It’s still pissing down here, bronze riders are going to kak tomorrow!

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
Is the timing right? Wynand Badenhorst did a 1:54 and Wade 3:47!?
Those times were from the start of the session, ie from 11am. Once over the line, RaceControl corrects their time to the duration from their start to finish.

Day one results: top 35

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
And this morning, looks like Wade and Travis riding together. Wouldnt be surprised if they do this all day . That way neither can pull out a lead, then let the hammer down tomorrow . . . .

DJMACESA

Forum Member
Reaction score
Think there is around 20min gap at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
Wade in first - 6hr56mins! Massive gap over Travis

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Following the tracking from far far away, its actually really good :thumbs up:. The best thing i can see is that the Roof has somwhat gained its status back as the "Mother of hard Enduro" by the looks of the tracking it seems like 50% of bronze and Silver just might be wiped out on he 1st day unless the time bars are extended. Awesome. Top Gold 7hrs so that means most Gold will ride for 9-10 hrs, Bronze also looks like a 7-9 hrs ride . Lekker , Wait till Monday to hear the cry's of how tough it was and that no one cares about the bronze riders .:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Following the tracking from far far away, its actually really good :thumbs up:. The best thing i can see is that the Roof has somwhat gained its status back as the "Mother of hard Enduro" by the looks of the tracking it seems like 50% of bronze and Silver just might be wiped out on he 1st day unless the time bars are extended. Awesome. Top Gold 7hrs so that means most Gold will ride for 9-10 hrs, Bronze also looks like a 7-9 hrs ride . Lekker , Wait till Monday to hear the cry's of how tough it was and that no one cares about the bronze riders .:icon_lol::icon_lol:
you can never please the riders , if its to easy they moan if its too hard they moan , if there is no cold water they moan , if it rains they moan , if its too hot they moan . Glad they have made it tougher again , and it should stay this way .

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
you can never please the riders , if its to easy they moan if its too hard they moan , if there is no cold water they moan , if it rains they moan , if its too hot they moan . Glad they have made it tougher again , and it should stay this way .
Like you moaning about paying for a Coke Lite bottle, when you thought it was the normal Coke.

Same with the riders who paid for their roof entires. :icon_e_wink:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Like you moaning about paying for a Coke Lite bottle, when you thought it was the normal Coke.

Same with the riders who paid for their roof entires. :icon_e_wink:
stop sniffing the tippex at work not the same thing .... mine was out of stupidity , the roof should be hard and just because you pay an entry does not mean you can dictate how easy bronze , silver or gold should be so you can finish , you sound like Oz now ........ BTW what is an Entires ?

GMan

Forum Member
Reaction score
stop sniffing the tippex at work not the same thing .... mine was out of stupidity , the roof should be hard and just because you pay an entry does not mean you can dictate how easy bronze , silver or gold should be so you can finish , you sound like Oz now ........ BTW what is an Entires ?
This from Dean:icon_lol:

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score