Roof qualifier entries are open

CycleC

Forum Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested the Entry for the 2018 Bronze qualifier is open on race control - Opened at 10:00 and now up to 200 entries.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
for the roof ??
I am pissing about man:icon_lol:

I am not close to ready for something like the roof. Will keep cutting my teeth in the EWXC for now. Maybe, just maybe I will have a look at entering next year. But it will be silver so I dont have to do qualifier though.

- - - Updated - - -

So tempted :33:
If you are tempted, do it!:thumbs up:

Stelios

Forum Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested the Entry for the 2018 Bronze qualifier is open on race control - Opened at 10:00 and now up to 200 entries.
185 -- Looks like some guys have pulled out already :icon_e_biggrin:

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score

I am not close to ready for something like the roof. Will keep cutting my teeth in the EWXC for now. Maybe, just maybe I will have a look at entering next year. But it will be silver so I dont have to do qualifier though.

- - - Updated - - -

if its your first roof you will have to do qualifier or qualify with a national enduro - But the qualifier will let you know if you want to actually do the roof or if it just sounds like something that would be cool to have done

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

if its your first roof you will have to do qualifier or qualify with a national enduro - But the qualifier will let you know if you want to actually do the roof or if it just sounds like something that would be cool to have done
correct

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

If you are tempted, do it!:thumbs up:
Don't be a doos OZ, do Bronze first then you attempt silver. Unless you are a natural talent I guarantee you will not finish silver on your first attempt.

The qualifier is also a really good way to go and see what it's like to "race" in Lesotho

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Or go ride there with guys like Mark250GP Wazi @Dillan19 kyleschoeman wesley Clint1801 Tman21 and get a taste of it?

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Don't be a doos OZ, do Bronze first then you attempt silver. Unless you are a natural talent I guarantee you will not finish silver on your first attempt.

The qualifier is also a really good way to go and see what it's like to "race" in Lesotho
Dont have the time to do both qualifier and race, plus its pricey by what I hear. So I would rather do a cheap week end with some of th ekind folk from here, see what its like and decide from there.

Im by no means a natural talent of any sorts, but I can suffer well. So as long as the time bars are nice and long, I am always willing to attempt anything. So instead of doing Skyrun and the comrades next year, I will maybe shift my focus and do a silver roof, if I dont finish I dont finish it will be a learning curve.

I enjoy a challenge, but the time away from my family by doing the qualifier and then the race itself will not work, I will need to wangle it in another way.

Dont see why you think Im being a doos? Perhaps you shouldnt be a doos and not jump to conclusions for my reasoning

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
swazi_matt Not too long ago I thought I would hate enduro, but its growing on me and I find myself kind of smiling in my helmet every time I achieve something a little bit tougher. So seems I am leaning towards that, strange as I thought I would have enjoyed the off road more.

- - - Updated - - -

With Kyleschoeman bwahahahahahahah ma se poes dis snaaks
Oh FFS, here we go again:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: