Roof still on??

Cheezy

Forum Member
Reaction score
Can anybody shed some light on the entries for the Roof? Race Control shows very few. With the current amount of riders it would surely not be viable to run it. Any news? Peter Luck..LORA?

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Can anybody shed some light on the entries for the Roof? Race Control shows very few. With the current amount of riders it would surely not be viable to run it. Any news? Peter Luck..LORA?
i see quite a few names not on the bronze list that i know have entered , guess they have just not paid as yet

and gold

Last edited:

kyleschoeman

Forum Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken Race Control only Shows confirmed entries (guys who have already paid). I know of quite a few guys who have entered but have not yet paid. Myself included. But a very good question nonetheless
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ratel

Forum Member
Reaction score
lol i was wondering the same thing ... I think people are waiting to see what is happening

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken Race Control only Shows confirmed entries (guys who have already paid). I know of quite a few guys who have entered but have not yet paid. Myself included. But a very good question nonetheless

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Usually shows the entry, but says "no" under confirmed

sudraka

Forum Member
Reaction score

Was thinking the same thing, Entries close in 3 weeks and they dont even have a website running and not much posted to social media either !?

If so few people have paid , surely they must be waiting for something to happen or not happen?

Roof of Africa

Forum Member
Reaction score
Relax Guys, Entries are almost at last years levels already with a whopping 22 overseas entries.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Theoretically 99% of the people racing the Roof are "oversea's" riders.

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity whats silver entry and minimum licence requirement? I have a small itch...

FSU!!!

FINGERS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter