Rossi Secures Superb Victory At Soaking Silverstone

OFFROAD FANATIX

Forum Member
Reaction score
Some of the riders are properly groomed for the media ;-)
What I was trying to say is that those were the riders`s experience that were actually riding the bikes!!!!! It is not the view of someone sitting in his lounge making assumptions.

OFFROAD FANATIX

Forum Member
Reaction score
At which Marques replied...." I passed 29 riders from the back of the pack in Moto 2 at valencia 2012 in wet conditions and won the race!!!!!! You know I am better than you and that is why you cracked.....heheheeheh"

Last edited:

Scully

Forum Member
Reaction score
@OFFROAD FANATIX

Rossi must have wounded you really deep dude. You need to forgive him and begin healing. Emotional scaring generally requires some kind of therapy, but if you want u can tell us, it will help the healing process.
:icon_lol:

OFFROAD FANATIX

Forum Member
Reaction score
@OFFROAD FANATIX

Rossi must have wounded you really deep dude. You need to forgive him and begin healing. Emotional scaring generally requires some kind of therapy, but if you want u can tell us, it will help the healing process.
:icon_lol:
Scully you are right man!!! The healing allready started by him losing the championship! The therapy that I need is for him to just race as he used to do and stop kicking people and deliberately running them wide! I hope that 2016 would be all about racing and less about whining!!

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Scully you are right man!!! The healing allready started by him losing the championship! The therapy that I need is for him to just race as he used to do and stop kicking people and deliberately running them wide! I hope that 2016 would be all about racing and less about whining!!
A fuckin men!!!

Looking forward to seeing how the bikes perform with the new regs!!

Hopefully WSBK won't be a 1 man show either, even though I support Rea and stoked he finally got one under the belt!!

Scully

Forum Member
Reaction score
Nope...u need to go to the looney bin, clearly your imagination has overwhelmed the reality,shock therapy should help, goodluck:thumbs up:

OFFROAD FANATIX

Forum Member
Reaction score
Nope...u need to go to the looney bin, clearly your imagination has overwhelmed the reality,shock therapy should help, goodluck:thumbs up:
Clearly you are as good at psychiatry as you are at studying the art of racing!! Now for crying out loud....GET OVER IT. HE LOST, YES THE MIGHTY ROSSI LOST. SO....!!

Last edited:

Scully

Forum Member
Reaction score
You got so much issue with Rossi that u cannot even distinguish between right and wrong...Wake the fuck up

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
What I was trying to say is that those were the riders`s experience that were actually riding the bikes!!!!! It is not the view of someone sitting in his lounge making assumptions.
Its what they say to the media instead of Dani saying mark is a chop, he blocked me suddenly and kept riding shot gun for Jorge. Maybe because Dani has a bit more savvy than Jorge who goes absolutely shit balls about something that has nothing to do with him, in front of the media! Ha ha ha ha!!

BTW, Im not really a Rossi fan, I like him but Im not really into the whole "he's my rider" bit. I like watching the sport. I loved Mark for his first stint coming in, but he is really losing ground with the fans with his behavior, not just here at the end.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
At which Marques replied...." I passed 29 riders from the back of the pack in Moto 2 at valencia 2012 in wet conditions and won the race!!!!!! You know I am better than you and that is why you cracked.....heheheeheh"
He was on track to possibly be better than Rossi, but let's face it, that's going to be a hard task.

And the Valencia race shows the shit he was causing already then. LOL "Marc Marquez started from last on the grid, due to the penalty for causing Simone Corsi to crash in practice!"

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Clearly you are as good at psychiatry as you are at studying the art of racing!! Now for crying out loud....GET OVER IT. HE LOST, YES THE MIGHTY ROSSI LOST. SO....!!
Lost on technicalities yes, due to Mark irritating him the entire season.................

Squirly

Forum Member
Reaction score
A fuckin men!!!

Looking forward to seeing how the bikes perform with the new regs!!

Hopefully WSBK won't be a 1 man show either, even though I support Rea and stoked he finally got one under the belt!!
Michelin tyres for 2016

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk