Rossi Secures Superb Victory At Soaking Silverstone

Flipped Out

Forum Member
Reaction score
one thing for sure us MM is going to be the next "Rossi "
I highly doubt it. He may have the skill but not the personality or likability. He will also never win a 500cc title.

In the same breath Rossi was never the next Agostini...

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
Rossi made his own bed and will have to deal with it. He didn't even go to the awards ceremony. What a weak little man. I am a big fan of motogp and Rossi tainted it. I think yamaha should fire him.

Attachments

LittleG

Forum Member
Reaction score
Marc is fast, but he still has lots of growing up to do before he can be regarded as Rossi's equal. If Marc carries on like he is he won't be around long enough to be a 'great'. Dude can't keep it on two wheels, can't even keep it on two wheels on a MTB in his 'down time'...

As for firing Rossi, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , have you seen the crowds that arrive at every race for Rossi. Do you realise his monetary value to that team and the sport. He will have a ride till he decides to leave...

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Marc is fast, but he still has lots of growing up to do before he can be regarded as Rossi's equal. If Marc carries on like he is he won't be around long enough to be a 'great'. Dude can't keep it on two wheels, can't even keep it on two wheels on a MTB in his 'down time'...

As for firing Rossi, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha , have you seen the crowds that arrive at every race for Rossi. Do you realise his monetary value to that team and the sport. He will have a ride till he decides to leave...

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
In a nutshell. John Mcenroe, Mohammed Ali, Naas Botha, Shane Warne and David Beckham all rolled into one. Maybe not the best throughout their respective careers at times but drew large crowds, sold newspapers and more than anything. They entertained.

OFFROAD FANATIX

Forum Member
Reaction score
You got so much issue with Rossi that u cannot even distinguish between right and wrong...Wake the fuck up
Scully I think we should drop this name calling and focus on the argument rather! But please read the post of Adamktm nr. 202!!!

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Must be nice knowing you were the reason they had to change the scoring system because you were busy raping the other teams with your foot though.........

plus he would have made a good OMO add with his Lilly white shorts on a mud invested field