Rossi Secures Superb Victory At Soaking Silverstone

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Well the British must never surrender The Rock Of Gibraltar to the thieving Spaniards. What went down at the end of the 2015 season makes Hansie appear a saint.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
I am not a Rossi fan, the little Italian prick. All I know is those two commentators had knee pads on, so when they went onto the tarmac to blow him they didn't hurt there knees.:icon_e_biggrin:

Wazi

Forum Member
Reaction score
I am not a Rossi fan, the little Italian prick. All I know is those two commentators had knee pads on, so when they went onto the tarmac to blow him they didn't hurt there knees.:icon_e_biggrin:
Bwhahahahahahaha classic

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Its simple really. You get two camps. Rossi and Yamaha fans and then you get cock suckers.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Here are the replies of Marques and Pedrosa. Now please read carefully!!!!
Marc Marquez: "It was a very difficult race. I came out focused, as usual, and initially Jorge pushed strongly. I found it hard to follow him, and at that time Dani was two seconds off us. There were a few laps in which I was really on the limit, forcing the front tyre – which moved around a lot. With about six laps to go, I felt that we could win because I had caught up to Jorge. I did not expect Dani to come through so quickly, and when he passed me he ran wide. I used that to pass him back but Jorge had escaped by half a second making it impossible to recover the gap, even though I rode the last lap and the entire race at 100%."
Dani Pedrosa: "I'm very happy and I enjoyed the race – especially in the final part! I was a little bit distant from the battle in third. I couldn't find the way to go faster because I had problems when braking and cornering; it's been hard for us to find a good setup for the bike this weekend and I was able to be up at the front but without a good feeling. During the race I tried to counter this, but it was difficult. In the end I found the way to be faster and I was able to ride better and recover ground. When I caught up I saw that there were two laps remaining and I tried to attack, but when I overtook Marc I ran wide and he returned the pass. I am happy because what I can take from here – as well as the third place in the race and fourth in the Championship – is the attitude and the progress we have made in the final part of the season. We've been very strong and I hope that we can continue that this winter and next year."
Some of the riders are properly groomed for the media ;-)

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
All of a sudden every Rossi fan is a grandmaster racer and knows excactly how things went down!!!
Well I did some offroad racing for a few years but doubt that the average forum users like us have an indepth knowledge of what it is like to race a moto gp bike! How can you sit behind your tv and know that this guy can go faster or slower etc. It is just plain ridiculous man!!!!
Here are the replies of Marques and Pedrosa. Now please read carefully!!!!
Marc Marquez: "It was a very difficult race. I came out focused, as usual, and initially Jorge pushed strongly. I found it hard to follow him, and at that time Dani was two seconds off us. There were a few laps in which I was really on the limit, forcing the front tyre – which moved around a lot. With about six laps to go, I felt that we could win because I had caught up to Jorge. I did not expect Dani to come through so quickly, and when he passed me he ran wide. I used that to pass him back but Jorge had escaped by half a second making it impossible to recover the gap, even though I rode the last lap and the entire race at 100%."
Dani Pedrosa: "I'm very happy and I enjoyed the race – especially in the final part! I was a little bit distant from the battle in third. I couldn't find the way to go faster because I had problems when braking and cornering; it's been hard for us to find a good setup for the bike this weekend and I was able to be up at the front but without a good feeling. During the race I tried to counter this, but it was difficult. In the end I found the way to be faster and I was able to ride better and recover ground. When I caught up I saw that there were two laps remaining and I tried to attack, but when I overtook Marc I ran wide and he returned the pass. I am happy because what I can take from here – as well as the third place in the race and fourth in the Championship – is the attitude and the progress we have made in the final part of the season. We've been very strong and I hope that we can continue that this winter and next year."
Thank god someone with a bit of sense!! Blind Rossi fans. He lost the championship. Let's see what happens next year!