Sat or Sun riding?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Which do you prefer? Or why do are you forced to do one or the other?

When my boy was an mx regular most races were on a Sat so it was Sunday or bust. I still tend to ride on Sundays for various reasons. A few of my riding mates work on Saturdays, I do other activities with my wife and daughter on Saturdays as well. Sundays are much easier getting in and out of De Wildt WRT traffic. Steve Mcqueen never played in a movie called "On any Saturday". Beautiful way to end a weekend.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Saturday is preference for me as Sundays are rest days with the family.

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
We do Saturday's mostly as I have found Sunday's to be busier at the tracks and with my wife still learning it can become a bit much

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
We prefer Saturdays. Tend to hit it hard on Saturday night and don't like riding with a babalaas.

FSU!!!

FINGERS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Ride every Sunday as my other half works so Saturdays are dedicated to my daughter and as said ending a weekend with a ride is best

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
I prefer saturdays, if we do a big ride we usually only get home in the evening so Sundays are out. If I do squeeze a Sunday ride in then it’ll be a quick one in the Parklands bush or Atlantis so I can be home by 12. Riding not been hppening very often since my son was born, but I’m sure one day it’ll be more frequent.

At least the hours are staying low on my bike :baby:

Ash_

Forum Member
Reaction score
Prefer Saturdays as most Friday evenings are chilled at home with festivities planned for Saturday evening

LupiniPower

Forum Member
Reaction score
Saturdays are best if its a big crew and you party at Heidelberg afterwards, nothing beats a day like that....

Sundays are good for a Solo Wild West ride or something similiar

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
Early Sunday morning rides for me - and those are only twice a month (better than nothing) as my wife works shifts as a nurse.

R&R

Forum Member
Reaction score
Usually Sundays, but if I get a chance Saturdays are good too . Have a group that do Wednesday night rides, usually from 19:00 using 1200 lumen bicycle lights one on helmet one on front fender, best fun ever.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Usually Sundays, but if I get a chance Saturdays are good too . Have a group that do Wednesday night rides, usually from 19:00 using 1200 lumen bicycle lights one on helmet one on front fender, best fun ever.
Where?

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
I have to do Saturday so I can go say thank you to the baby Jesus for everything on a Sunday