Sea to Sky11

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
So who of the who's who's has made it to Turkey for this race?

Im pretty sure Wade is there and I saw Jarvis up to his usual tricks there too.

Billy bolt looks to be on top form coming off the FIM EnduroX championship and winning the last couple of Fast Eddies in the UK

R&R

Forum Member
Reaction score
Jarvis lapped the entire field at the 4th round of the British Extreme Enduro series, including Billy Bolt.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Wade
Mario
Billy
Graham
Jono Richardson
Teodor Kabakchiev

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Jarvis lapped the entire field at the 4th round of the British Extreme Enduro series, including Billy Bolt.
goeie vok. . . .

As I typed it i kinda recalled that Jarvis did win the one he entered.

Mario is always a force to reckon with.

I reckon 2 sherco's and 2 Husq's in the top 5 but have no clue as to who will win as I dont know what most of the folks were up to during their extended holiday - My Gut says Grimbo to take the top step!

Not sure if it is just because ive seen a lot of activity from BB57 but he is looking strong!

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Wade looking good in second place. I see his dad said on Facebook that he is 4th, still good position going into tomorrow’s race!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
@Rossnij

Its an SA bloke that lives in the UK, he goes around EU doing these amazing events with his son. He does some random shit on YT and FB from time to time which appears to me as he makes some sort of cash from the bikes as well.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
@Rossnij

Its an SA bloke that lives in the UK, he goes around EU doing these amazing events with his son. He does some random shit on YT and FB from time to time which appears to me as he makes some sort of cash from the bikes as well.
"It's a SA bloke "

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
you been getting pointers from Ian oom Dean?
Yes the old geyser suggested I go for new spectacles and proof read before I push enter , oh yes remember Oom is a noun and should be spelled with a capital O . See you can teach an old dog new tricks .......well some of us anyway.