Serindipity Enduro Weekend

Poolstok

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey oukies

Poolstok's Rides is arranging a Serindipity weekend for 20 - 21 July.

We'll be camping self catering. I've got 11 spots open.

2 Night stay: R530/rider
1 Night stay: R390/rider

Hope to see you there!

Bookings:
jbouwer77@gmail.com
084 88 000 55

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Yeah fook, far to cold to camp!

Would be keen for a serendipity weekend at some point though. When it's warmer.
Same this side. The Mrs is not keen at all for the camping at the moment, even though I have built quite a lekker trailer / camper set up. But I tend to agree with her. Its just too cold. Its all right during the day, but when the sun is gone you kak off properly. I can only imagine it must be shit tons colder at Serendipity vs here by us.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Same this side. The Mrs is not keen at all for the camping at the moment, even though I have built quite a lekker trailer / camper set up. But I tend to agree with her. Its just too cold. Its all right during the day, but when the sun is gone you kak off properly. I can only imagine it must be shit tons colder at Serendipity vs here by us.
Have you chaps heard of PPC?

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
I only camp where there is electricity. When we used to camp whilst going to the races during winter we would have one of those little blower heaters in the tent. Wife and I were super cosy :icon_mrgreen:

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Have you chaps heard of PPC?
There are times top TTFU and then there are times to rather be cosy. I dont mind shitting off on the top of a mountain with -6 temps and 30 km/h winds while Im racing.

But not while Im chilling around a camp site or sleeping.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I only camp where there is electricity. When we used to camp whilst going to the races during winter we would have one of those little blower heaters in the tent. Wife and I were super cosy :icon_mrgreen:
We do the same. Electric blankets on the blow up mattresses and a blanket under to shield the cold from coming through works a charm.

I even have a portable air con for summer:icon_lol:

Stelios

Forum Member
Reaction score
Go and stay at Mahara lodge, its 15min away from Serendipity and you wont freeze yr ass off

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
I’ll camp when the bank repossesses my house. Living in a temporary squatter camp is overrated.