Sherco to meet Euro 4 with a carb

Husky33

Forum Member
Reaction score
https://enduro21.com/index.php/40-general/2169-sherco-ready-but-waiting-with-2-stroke-fuel-injected-enduro-bikes

Interesting to see that Sherco has already developed TPI however they have decided to stick with carb due to the simplicity. They will still meet the Euro 4 emission law with a few mods to the carb. Very cool indeed.

The white coats at KTM/Husky did not decide to stick with carb because of the money they can make with all the additional maintenace parts of the TPI. They could of done a few mods to the carb like Sherco.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Husky33

Forum Member
Reaction score
Older than the TPI's
Forsure! I wondered how Sherco managed to meet the Euro 4 emissions and still use a carb. Searched and found this today.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
https://enduro21.com/index.php/40-general/2169-sherco-ready-but-waiting-with-2-stroke-fuel-injected-enduro-bikes

Interesting to see that Sherco has already developed TPI however they have decided to stick with carb due to the simplicity. They will still meet the Euro 4 emission law with a few mods to the carb. Very cool indeed.

The white coats at KTM/Husky did not decide to stick with carb because of the money they can make with all the additional maintenace parts of the TPI. They could of done a few mods to the carb like Sherco.

What car do you drive, has it got a carb or injection? It's called advancement, that's why ox-wagons are outdated

Husky33

Forum Member
Reaction score
What car do you drive, has it got a carb or injection? It's called advancement, that's why ox-wagons are outdated
No its called complicating the fuck out of a simplistic bike. Period.