Shot for the help SprocketMan

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Big shout out to @SprocketMan and the two others for helping today after my bail at WW, I was going to ask for names after I had stopped squealing like a pig.
NUMSCH - apologies for not tackling the koppie but my skill level and fitness is just not there yet. FYI, saw you guys on the red and by the time you had done koppie and managed to catch up I was still busy (lying on a rock) with my first and last red.

Last edited:

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Never nice to bail.

Will it be on YouTube?

Last edited:

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
i think my front wheel got caught in the rutt of a rock, swung the handle bars to the right and ballsack became an sudden stopping device.

Could have saved all the shlep of getting a vasectomy if I had done this a while back

SprocketMan

Forum Member
Reaction score
Pleasure bud, I didn't have my GoPro today so you have been spared the shame. It was spectacular though, pretty much as you described it, rutt stopped the front & back tried to overtake it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Pleasure bud, I didn't have my GoPro today so you have been spared the shame. It was spectacular though, pretty much as you described it, rutt stopped the front & back tried to overtake it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you just ruined someone's December :icon_razz:
hopefully we meet again and under normal circumstances

Last edited:

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Dude stop using people's first names on forums, there's a reason we have aka.
apologies rooster - wasn't aware that some were so offended by having their name on a forum. Should have just sent me a pm and I would have amended my post

Last edited:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
dont give up i hate that koppie but you must learn to ride what you hate ! ask Francois about my backflip on mordor !!!

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
I agree Dean314, we've all moerd over there 100 times. It was pretty snotty out there too today.

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
dont give up i hate that koppie but you must learn to ride what you hate ! ask Francois about my backflip on mordor !!!
thanks for the words of encouragement bud. Today was my third ride in a long time and I know my limits, the biggest factor is fitness and it's an area that I need to work on.

i have attempted the koppie before with Mark and K2 and it was an epic fail. A moment of realization that i had a lot to learn. That was months ago and I have learnt a lot since then but I know that I'm not ready for it now. Give me a few more weeks to find my grove and I'll give my best

i sincerely appreciate the offer that was extended and Nolan insisted that I go but I know that I would have burnt out, ruined their ride and looked like a compete ass (yet again)

Just realized that I tagged Nollie instead of Nolan.

ive done a bit more damage than I anticipated - I sat up to walk inside after having a smoke and felt a wet patch on my shorts. Pulled my shorts down to discover that my jocks were soaking in blood.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Thanks for editing the post.
you got to be shitting me about the use of real names?
shabsta - you started riding today with BlankieMan (Carl) and myself (Nolan), next time do the koppie with us, we will help you and ride your bike if necessary. Sorry about your repeat vasectomy! LOL