Shot for the help SprocketMan

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
you got to be shitting me about the use of real names?
@shabsta - you started riding today with @BlankieMan (Carl) and myself (Nolan), next time do the koppie with us, we will help you and ride your bike if necessary. Sorry about your repeat vasectomy! LOL
see, I'm an ass - tagged poor Nollie and his free helmet.

will take you up on your offer Nolan, I do appreciate the gesture!

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
remember when these guys invite you for a ride they ride at your pace and you wont ruim the ride they and most of us realise this and their way of growimg the sport - never look at it as ruining someone elses ride as they too learn from it and end up honimg their owm skills - we all at one stage were at a stage where someone had too teach motivate and get help

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Thanks for the reassurance Dean314 - you are spot on there, as much as it hurts for me to say that :)
i can tell you lots of stories about me and that koppie ... throwimg rocks at my boney is but one - ask mark ohara but eventualy you overcome that look back and have a lekker lag even at your own expense

Nollie

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lol shabsta, still sour about the helmet.

By the looks of this thread you bumped your head quite badly, hope you get sorted quickly

GMan

Forum Member
Reaction score
Damn it shabsta . Hope everything's OK. Your missus is going to be pissed at you. Get well soon. I am also starting to ride (bike) again so we need to hook up.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Herminator

Forum Member
Reaction score
As jy val en bloei uit jou hol, dan het jy regtig jou P..s afgeval

Wazi

Forum Member
Reaction score
Geez Rooster you need to chill
Excuse my ignorance but why wouldn't you want some one to know your name?

You gonna probably end up riding with half the Okes any way and yes they gonna know your name some where along the ride!

SARS doesn't read through moto101 threads they won't find you here [emoji6]

Wazi

Forum Member
Reaction score
agreed - was a propper and stupid fall.
Can hardly walk today, thighs, groin and stomach are killing me.
Tough one man! Never lekker to bail! Always seems to hurt more day 2 and day 3 the worst! Best way to stop thinking about all those pains is to ask your wife to wallop you over the head with a pot! You will quickly forget about all the other pains as you got a morese headache to worry about!

Makes sense! Worry about 3 pains or 1!! Go give your mrs the pot and camera!