Shot for the help SprocketMan

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Tough one man! Never lekker to bail! Always seems to hurt more day 2 and day 3 the worst! Best way to stop thinking about all those pains is to ask your wife to wallop you over the head with a pot! You will quickly forget about all the other pains as you got a morese headache to worry about!

Makes sense! Worry about 3 pains or 1!! Go give your mrs the pot and camera!
LOL Wazi - she reads this forum and would take any opportunity to inflict pain on me...

If I go quiet for a while then you know that shes taken your advice.

moegoe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Damn it @shabsta . Hope everything's OK. Your missus is going to be pissed at you. Get well soon. I am also starting to ride (bike) again so we need to hook up.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
You have no idea GMan, guess there won't be any HO HO for shabby this Christmas!

Tough one man! Never lekker to bail! Always seems to hurt more day 2 and day 3 the worst! Best way to stop thinking about all those pains is to ask your wife to wallop you over the head with a pot! You will quickly forget about all the other pains as you got a morese headache to worry about!

Makes sense! Worry about 3 pains or 1!! Go give your mrs the pot and camera!
Wazi, I gladly accept your challenge, will upload a video shortly :icon_lol:

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance but why wouldn't you want some one to know your name?

You gonna probably end up riding with half the Okes any way and yes they gonna know your name some where along the ride!

SARS doesn't read through moto101 threads they won't find you here [emoji6]
I have my reasons. Been receiving weird calls, you can't be too careful.

What's the big deal, it's not like I went remove it you **** or else, I simply asked nicely.

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
I have my reasons. Been receiving weird calls, you can't be too careful.

What's the big deal, it's not like I went remove it you **** or else, I simply asked nicely.
Received calls after I posted a name? That sounds a little odd and too soon dont you think?

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
No, it's been happening for a while, unrelated.

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it's been happening for a while, unrelated.
Rooster that makes no sense, you received calls for a while and are now giving me shit about posting a first name. Everyone on this forum knows each other by first name and its what we call each other when we ride.

You did freak out, you reported the post, sent pm's to admins and then asked me to remove it.

Why dont you just say what you want to say so that everyone can be on the same page and we can move on from this childish bullshit.

Last edited:

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Nope, don't do bookfase... It's probably nothing one of those stupid call centres trying to get info to debit your account. I'm in the It industry and do forensic Analytics for banks.

How they operate is they target you and try to establish enough basic information to enforce a debit order. First name is usually recorded when A anonymous call centre keeps calling and hanging up.

Very annoying. We're working in the industry to establish authorised debit orders now, but this will take a while.

Basicly I just prefer my personal info not on the Web, I've seen a lot of people lose a lot if money.

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Ag shabsta, think what you want to think I couldn't be bothered tbh.

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
I had a debit order come off about a month ago to the value of R359.00. It was an electrical company that I've never heard of and couldn't find on Google. I queried it with the bank and they reversed it. Since then I've been receiving calls from a Durban number who puts down the minute I answer. Up to 3 times a day. I have no idea how to block the number. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the info.

We do all know each other's names. You are quite right. I just don't want mine mentioned on a public forum. Why else do we all have handles then. Why don't we all just put our names on as our handle? This wasn't an attack at you specifically.