Shout out Mat from Mechspec Racing....

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Staff member
Reaction score
i ride when i want to these days pal .... was in mweni over the weekend ... am in CT for the next 10 days ... maybe i will ride when i get back ... who knows?

besides... if you saw the crew i do multisport training with, you also would stop riding with blankie, roly and some dodgy old cnut from VTown
you saying there is something wrong with us ?

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
i ride when i want to these days pal .... was in mweni over the weekend ... am in CT for the next 10 days ... maybe i will ride when i get back ... who knows?

besides... if you saw the crew i do multisport training with, you also would stop riding with blankie, roly and some dodgy old cnut from VTown
Facepalm.

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Staff member
Reaction score

How do you know someone does cross fit ??

same as multisport training . they tell you

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WTF is multi sport anyway? Is it a fancy way of saying triathlon?

BigMike

Medium Mike
Reaction score
WTF is multi sport anyway? Is it a fancy way of saying triathlon?
well i do lots of sports.... mtb, cycling, trail running, running, swimming, weight training etc.... triathlons involve only three things hence "tri"

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well i do lots of sports.... mtb, cycling, trail running, running, swimming, weight training etc.... triathlons involve only three things hence "tri"
Ja, got the tri bit, thanks. So I play golf, fish, some pool at the pub and I sail a bit. So I too partake in Multi Sport. Good to know. Must just add that I am a natural talent so don't actually "practice" in that sense of the word. I just partake.

*EDIT* I'm adding darts here, almost forgot about my dart skills

Last edited:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
i ride when MY WIFE SAYS I MAY these days pal .... was in mweni over the weekend ... am in CT for the next 10 days ... maybe i will ride when i get back ... who knows?

I forgot to, out of all the people on this forum you are the only one with a kid :icon_lol:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score

Sorry I couldn't make it to mweni, but was riding in Romania :thumbs up:, if I get an invite to mweni next time it will be a difficult decision to make :33: