Shout out Mat from Mechspec Racing....

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Beards and twat knots,,, no thanks
Back in the day most faggots would have tried to hide the fact. But not anymore, this whole gay pride thing has made the fairy's find their voice. So the uphill gardeners lap up the proverbial tigers milk.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Bull the F word is seriously derogatory mate, we have LGBT people on here

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Tigers Milk is actually quite lekker. Devils Peak on tap, cafe racer on display in the bar, plenty of good looking tail running round. Burgers and Steaks only ±R15-R20 more than at a Spur. Makes an easy choice for me.

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tigers Milk is actually quite lekker. Devils Peak on tap, cafe racer on display in the bar, plenty of good looking tail running round. Burgers and Steaks only ±R15-R20 more than at a Spur. Makes an easy choice for me.
Don't like it. Each to their own I suppose. I am forced to frequent the one in Century City once a month......it just makes it worse for me.

LupiniPower

Forum Member
Reaction score
I agree, on the odd occasion its a jol

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I respect anyone investing in a bike shop right now. That goes for boats, caravans and any other luxury. If its the banks money, maybe. If it were my own? Norrefok! Unless the guys throwing cash at dealerships know something which we all obviously do not.
I wouldnt be able to sleep at night with bank floor plans hanging over my head constantly

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
It is a hipster joint where bearded men with scarfs sip pink gins.

Not for us....
Went to comic warehouse last Sunday to check it out. Went and sat down at the restaurant there with my son. Ordered a milkshake for him and a cappuccino for myself. Waitress asked if I want soy, coconut or some other "milk" option. I said no thanks, just a normal one. They are a vegan restaurant, no animal products at all. Eish. Cappucino was al right, milk shake tasted odd. I was hungry so I ordered a burger which was the only thing on the menu that remotely sounded like something I would eat. Would I go there again? Hell no!!