Show us your DS or ADV bike

Blikkies1

Forum Member
Reaction score
Yebo, an R in full splendor, I love this machine, was a bit of a basket-case when I bought it but is finally back in near original condition mechanically.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Give us some close up pics of those graphics man. Looks amazing, oh and do you navigate with a 42" LCD in that bracket?

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Dont knock it till you've tried it. Early midlife crisis but this red devil has been a burning desire since launch in 2016.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Chuckadoos, I only posted that as a joke to liven things up and I know TMan, he will take it as such.
But you can get you Modurals ready so long if you please :thumbs up:

booth

toll
Reaction score
Tman21 what is your initial impression of the Multistrada, also been a dream machine for me

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
booth, I cant give too much feedback as yet.

I test drove one here in JHB 10-15min hooligan ride on road tyres (owner was not impressed with dirty dusty bike) and I was seriously impressed with how refined it feels. Suspension is amazing and its got every clicker setting + preload adjustment a dirt bike has but with the click of a button. I did not bond with the 1290 and it was a purchase based on all the hype. But comparing the Multi to the GS the main difference is when you standing on the bike. GS inertia and low center of gravity has its benefits but the weight is seriously far forward on the bike whereas the Multi you can stand and pop the front at low speed almost dirt bike like if that makes sense.

Reason for switching back to something more road orientated was due to the fact that I like to go away for a weekend with the MRS on the back. Meaning pack space and road comfort is higher on my priority list than having a superdirtbike.

- - - Updated - - -

TMan April 2020

TMan May 2020

TMan June 2020

Haha, I have been contemplating a modern vespa but it might waste valuable time in trying out the next adv outfit:thumbs up:

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Are you going to put more dirt biased tyres on the Strada in case you do decide to hit some dirt?

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Awesome bike but this has always got me thinking WTF :261:

- - - Updated - - -