Smoking? Yea or Nay

Blikkies1

Forum Member
Reaction score
Smoked for 20 years, I did not want to be "that old toppie" you see smoking and know that it's to late for him to give up!
Most important thing is to WANT to quit!
I used champix for 10 weeks and it worked for me.

Strongs!
I tried Champix, started feeling depressed and suicidal which isn't in my nature at all, read the side-effects page and both were stated there, stopped taking it and only normalised after two weeks.

FHM_V

Forum Member
Reaction score
I smoke and I vape...Vape is more like my indoor cig, I don't smoke around the kids. I'm by no means a heavy smoker, and I don't want to quit. I smoke about 6 cigs a day, and gotta love that flavor after a strong curry, lol. Got that habit of smoking when taking a crap too, kills the smell, haha! During our fasting month, we are not allowed to smoke while fasting, so i have one cig at around 4 in the morning and the next one at around 7 in the evening...

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
my brother had an app that would remind him every now and again how his health had improved based on the amount of time that had elapsed since his last cigarette, it helped motivate him

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
i.e. smoking - YAY if you want to be thin, it might be shit for your health, but being skraal is the #1 goal here

THAT is what noakes' next book will be about hey Naughty Ian.....

A

armpump

Apparently it helps keep you thin.....
Picked up 3 kg when i stopped for 4 months.

Was not really a excuse to chow more to be honest.......... but man i could not sit still,got bored very quickly,temper raised it's ugly head and with that other problems associated with it.

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Picked up 3 kg when i stopped for 4 months.

Was not really a excuse to chow more to be honest.......... but man i could not sit still,got bored very quickly,temper raised it's ugly head and with that other problems associated with it.
Incessant search engine activity?

So, maybe, just maybe, you should thank Camel for your skraalness....

A

armpump

Incessant search engine activity?

So, maybe, just maybe, you should thank Camel for your skraalness....
NO........smoked Camel right up until i was 98kg.

Then started eating and drinking the right type of food /drink and came down to 75....... stopped smoking and gained 3 ..... started smoking again and hang around 78-81 the last year.

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
NO........smoked Camel right up until i was 98kg.

Then started eating and drinking the right type of food /drink and came down to 75....... stopped smoking and gained 3 ..... started smoking again and hang around 78-81 the last year.
I know, but your smoking has helped....:icon_evil:

Scully

Forum Member
Reaction score
Smoked from the age of 14 until 39. There are 2 processes you can follow in order to quit.

1) You can quit cause you feel like it.
2) You can quit cos ur lungs r fucked

The reality is you going to quit one way or the other, the only choice you really have is how fucked you going to be when u do decide to.:33: