So here goes...

Monster27

Pit Bike Poppie
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Shanzelle and I ride a BigBoy CR125 (yes I'm a girl AND I ride bikes). Don't hate on me coz it's a pit bike though, you can ask anyone who's seen me ride, I ride that pittie like it's a YZ! I've only had it for 5 years, and it's my first ever bike, but I've loved every moment! I mostly ride in TK (we live close to there) and sometimes the mine dumps in Roodepoort with my brother and his friends.

I'm 22 years old and just finished studying Zoology (yeah I also don't know what the heck it is) and I'm hoping to start studying to be a vet soon!

So yeah that's me... I'm just here to meet fellow riders and learn some new tips and tricks about riding and about taking care of our awesome machines!

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome bud!!!

first question, are you vertically challenged? If so don't be put off by it, a lot of peeps are :)

welcome to moto101!

where do ride?

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome ma'am. Enjoy the forum. Don't worry about @shabsta. He don't read to good. :icon_e_biggrin:
fook it - TK TK TK
during my visit to the UK I bumped into a group of poms riding pit bikes on an enduro track - funniest shit I've seen. One benefit is that when you fall you haven't got far to fall. I should get one...

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
fook it - TK TK TK
during my visit to the UK I bumped into a group of poms riding pit bikes on an enduro track - funniest shit I've seen. One benefit is that when you fall you haven't got far to fall. I should get one...
And what about "bud".:33: Shabby?

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Welcome to 101! If you are who you think you are, you ride that pit bike like a demon :)

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome! Glad you signed up. Some of these nutters are nicer than others. But you know that already :icon_lol: We must ride together again soon :icon_e_wink:

Monster27

Pit Bike Poppie
Reaction score
Welcome bud!!!

first question, are you vertically challenged? If so don't be put off by it, a lot of peeps are :)

welcome to moto101!

where do ride?
Yeah I am quite short, but I'm planning on getting a bigger bike soon!

And I ride at TK, mine dumps, sometimes on the track at Zumbugs, and recently had my first taste of Wild West 😊

Monster27

Pit Bike Poppie
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome! Glad you signed up. Some of these nutters are nicer than others. But you know that already :icon_lol: We must ride together again soon :icon_e_wink:
Haha yes I do know 😁 And I'm sure we'll be riding together again soon! It was awesome riding at Wild West with you guys!

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Oh whatever. You asked me to pm and not post, so I deleted it. no big deal.

Be lekker China