So who’s the money on ? Tae or Kirsten for merzouga rally ?

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
money is in Taye , if it was an enduro or a Natal XC i would then say Kirsten , but i think Taye will be quicker at the rally .

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
I'm going to go with Kirst, Taye might be faster in the open stuff but I think Kirsten's fitness will give her the edge!

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.....

Check the near collision at 1:00

Novice

Forum Member
Reaction score
If I was to make a call it would be for the one who keeps their heads on the race.

Taye has concentrated on stamina and speed training, she has been doing loads of longer distance races in the last year or so and at stupid fast pace too all this while training her GPS skills. Kirsten however is a machine of note in the more tighter and technical stuff, she will make the finish well up in the standings but I doubt she can keep pace with Taye. ultimately I vote for Taye to be in front between these 2.

I`m more interested to see how our local Bokkies do against the international competition.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Both rookies (for now) at rally, not sure what support team Taye is using but Kirsten is in great hands when it comes to pit crew. Kirsten is also toughAF im sure she will make it happen!

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Taye will cream it, Kirsten will get Blankie to cream himself!

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
I think Taye is as fit or fitter and I know she is way quicker than Kirsten off road.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
I would rather spend my money on beer and hookers than waste it on a bet about dishwashers doing a rallye :thumbs up: