The Dirtbike Kitchen Series:

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Adam at it again, making time to entertain in between all the 790R hype! Would love to rip that track!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Not sure why you would think its sour grapes as I wasn't being sarcastic. There is a huge hype around the 790 and with good reason. Plenty GS riders sitting up.

Merely acknowledging how busy he was as I followed all the iinternational launches etc and he was part of most incl the recent ult adv that was held.

Last edited:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Not sure why you would think its sour grapes as I wasn't being sarcastic. There is a huge hype around the 790 and with good reason. Plenty GS riders sitting up.

Merely acknowledging how busy he was as I followed all the iinternational launches etc and he was part of most incl the recent ult adv that was held.
And when they enter a parking lot, standing up like meerkats :icon_e_biggrin:

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score

I thought all GS riders sit when they pee anyway?

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Love the show, its like a top gear for bikes, but just more real world than fancy bullshit

Would love to see some of our extreme enduro guys feature on there. And maybe do laps on the MX and enduroX tracks

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Thank fuck its Friday in Australia already. These guys traveled 3000km from their compound to attend Hattah Race this weekend!

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
I’m sooooo glad the forum is quiet otherwise I wouldn’t have opened this thread. Thought it was another biltong/braai/Banting thread lol

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I was traveling so watched it and forgot to update here!
250/450 still competitive even if they are 10yrs+ apart

Buff

Forum Member
Reaction score
I've never wanted to re-build a 2T as much as I do now. That track looks like Nirvana, imagine being able to rip that every day :32:

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Chest protector because he knew he was gonna get roosted :icon_lol: