TK Afk@k

Stomps

Forum Member
Reaction score
DenDirtbiker said:
Stomps said:
SotS said:
The only question I have is: Stomps and KTMsmoke when is our next afkak at TK?!?!?!
Dude,we are both keen,question is,are all partys willing to accommodate mamparras like me?If all is cool,Im there!!!!
BTW,I used a lot more than the word "F@CK".
I've only met very few riders that aren't prepared to help a noob rider and those that aren't, are not worth riding with anyway. My 2 cents worth. :mrgreen:
Yeah I hear ya.But holding a pack back is no fun either.
Look there are some things in other areas (granted,very little) I can do better than most and most of the time Ill help out where I can.But sometimes I just wanna let rip where a noob might be last on my mind.Just have to make sure what the intentions for any trip are and if Ill fit in at my current skill level at that moment.

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
NUMSCH said:
Faaiz said:
Can someone please explain to me the names at Tussen Koppies, Rooster and myself went this morning and he was asking which is beginners hill, at the end of the dirt road there's two pathways, whats the name of the pathway going up?

That's beginners hill.
Faaaark what a lekker way to start your day :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Beginners hill turned into beginners downhill for me eventually, but Ill get the evil bugger soon!!

Afkak - the best way to forget the kak in your life - wake up at 4, on bike just after sunrise. Return to the office and the real world by 10. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Shot Faaiz!

Stomps

Forum Member
Reaction score
Rooster said:
NUMSCH said:
Faaiz said:
Can someone please explain to me the names at Tussen Koppies, Rooster and myself went this morning and he was asking which is beginners hill, at the end of the dirt road there's two pathways, whats the name of the pathway going up?

That's beginners hill.
Faaaark what a lekker way to start your day :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Beginners hill turned into beginners downhill for me eventually, but Ill get the evil bugger soon!!

Afkak - the best way to forget the kak in your life - wake up at 4, on bike just after sunrise. Return to the office and the real world by 10. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Shot Faaiz!
Did you make it up and down?

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Well, technically I went up. Then I went down. The rest is pure speculation ! :angel:

So big up on doing it first time Stomps

I did however have a flipping awesome time, and cant wait to go back again... :mrgreen:

igundane

Forum Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps ... its about 3 or 4 years old, but its what I got from fastclive back then.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
igundane said:
Not sure if this helps ... its about 3 or 4 years old, but its what I got from fastclive back then.

There are a few more lines since this. I schmaak TK, some seriously lekker climbs there.

SotS

Forum Member
Reaction score
Stomps said:
SotS said:
The only question I have is: Stomps and KTMsmoke when is our next afkak at TK?!?!?!
Dude,we are both keen,question is,are all partys willing to accommodate mamparras like me?If all is cool,Im there!!!!
BTW,I used a lot more than the word "F@CK".
Well, I'm willing to help all guys. And there are guys out there who are more than willing to help anybody. I've been helped a lot at TK and I still need all the help and advice I can get.

Faaiz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Rooster I'll be hoping you make the loooong trek soon ;)
Thanks for a awesome morning

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Faaiz said:
Rooster I'll be hoping you make the loooong trek soon ;)
Thanks for a awesome morning
Jip, BUT having it wet was not challenging enough bud. Next time lets try when its snowing :shock: :lol: :twisted: