TMAN21 - Waat die fok

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Hey Tman21, waat die fok het jy gedoen? Hope you recover soon! My little finger injury 3 weeks ago is still bothering me!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I cant really explain what happened as it doesnt make sense. But what I recall (cos shit happens fast) is after jumping a ant hill I landed in a cattle path, probably 30cm wide and 10-15cm deep. Front wheel clipped the side of the cattle path rut and handle bar ping ponged.

Before I knew it I was busy falling off to the left and thought to myself. Aaah gentle 3rd gear dismount and then I basically landed under the bike mounting it from the bashplate side. That angry footpeg hit me in the tjommie 1st. small cut right next to my naught, really thought that ill have a little skin flap with my star fish hanging from it. So after confirming no blood in pant I saw my arm was leaking. So ja chung of meat missing.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Hey Tman21, waat die fok het jy gedoen? Hope you recover soon! My little finger injury 3 weeks ago is still bothering me!
But hand/finger injuries are the worst. They heal up but they always sensitive or irritated with certain actions.

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
Tman21 speedy recovery bud,

that looks yummy, looked like my knee just missing some car paint :)

elbow guards? do you wear them ?

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Tman21 speedy recovery bud,

that looks yummy, looked like my knee just missing some car paint :)

elbow guards? do you wear them ?
Does Jarvis wear them??

It was a silly fall, still not sure how I got into that position. Im just really grateful I didnt need poephol surgery cos apart from the pain the emotional scarring of having several people gazing into your soul should be a life changing experience.

bulletproof

Closet KTM Fan
Reaction score
I cant really explain what happened as it doesnt make sense. But what I recall (cos shit happens fast) is after jumping a ant hill I landed in a cattle path, probably 30cm wide and 10-15cm deep. Front wheel clipped the side of the cattle path rut and handle bar ping ponged.

Before I knew it I was busy falling off to the left and thought to myself. Aaah gentle 3rd gear dismount and then I basically landed under the bike mounting it from the bashplate side. That angry footpeg hit me in the tjommie 1st. small cut right next to my naught, really thought that ill have a little skin flap with my star fish hanging from it. So after confirming no blood in pant I saw my arm was leaking. So ja chung of meat missing.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

You should consider storytelling for a living.

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Not a thread to read whist eating breakfast and then bulletproof copies the fucker FFS:icon_eek:

Heal up soon Tman!!

Flat-Beat-Eric

Forum Member
Reaction score
Eina Pain

Love the story telling.

You are amazing sunshine but you are not Jarvis, wear your elbow guards.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Does Jarvis wear them??

It was a silly fall, still not sure how I got into that position. Im just really grateful I didnt need poephol surgery cos apart from the pain the emotional scarring of having several people gazing into your soul should be a life changing experience.
:icon_lol: Fuck I had a good laugh

Heal up soon. Luckily its just skin.

Went for a checkup on the broken bone in my hand this morning. It has been 6 weeks and the fucker refused to grow back.
So now its therapy and then maybe surgery. Small broken bone might just be the end of my roof plans this year :censored:

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
hahahaha I was just curious cause of the location on the hemorrhage, if you were wearing I going to be interested to see what they look like

George250

Forum Member
Reaction score

Went for a checkup on the broken bone in my hand this morning. It has been 6 weeks and the fucker refused to grow back.
So now its therapy and then maybe surgery. Small broken bone might just be the end of my roof plans this year :censored:
Go for the opp....other wise it could end up being months and you still end up needing surgery

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Tman21 the bit of the peg hooking the tjommie has me cringing!!!!!:icon_eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Ah man, that sucks!!! But there is surely plenty time for speeding up the healing etc?

Pom17

Reaction score
Go for the opp....other wise it could end up being months and you still end up needing surgery
I actually asked for the op after the first visit cause they were not sure if it will attach again.
Seems like the issue is ligaments attached to the loose piece of bone so cant just remove it, and too small to pin it properly.

So they now want to start therapy to see how much discomfort the loose piece of bone will give me. If its not too bad, it will stay as is otherwise I will have to go in for surgery.

Either way, it is taking way longer than it should already.

I thought I must push for the surgery to get it over and done with, but the pain is minimal at the moment, so hope that it wont be necessary which means I can ride properly by the end of August.
Its a gamble now

Pom17

Reaction score
Tman21 the bit of the peg hooking the tjommie has me cringing!!!!!:icon_eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Ah man, that sucks!!! But there is surely plenty time for speeding up the healing etc?
If its not necessary for surgery then yes, I am on track for Roof.
If I have to go back, its 4 weeks from now. Then surgery 2 weeks after that, then another 4-6weeks recovery and then still rehab.

Condition and fitness all gone. No way I will then be ready for Roof, and would hate to go waste money and not be proper prepared

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
If its not necessary for surgery then yes, I am on track for Roof.
If I have to go back, its 4 weeks from now. Then surgery 2 weeks after that, then another 4-6weeks recovery and then still rehab.

Condition and fitness all gone. No way I will then be ready for Roof, and would hate to go waste money and not be proper prepared
Eish, even if you throw some extra at it? Hyperbaric, bit of anabolic meds, GH etc?

Pom17

Reaction score
Eish, even if you throw some extra at it? Hyperbaric, bit of anabolic meds, GH etc?
Have no idea what you are talking about but assume you talking about some steroid?
Its bone that got separated too far to grow back, so doubt any meds will help it grow.
More than willing to try fucking anything to get me riding again. So annoyed and frustrated at the moment

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Have no idea what you are talking about but assume you talking about some steroid?
Its bone that got separated too far to grow back, so doubt any meds will help it grow.
More than willing to try fucking anything to get me riding again. So annoyed and frustrated at the moment
Yep, there are types of anabolics that also speed up bone / joint and ligament recoveries. I reckon Growth Hormone will work well too. No harm in throwing in a bunch of hyperbaric chamber sessions for good measure.

Chat to your local bodybuilder suppliers.