TMAN21 - Waat die fok

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Yep, there are types of anabolics that also speed up bone / joint and ligament recoveries. I reckon Growth Hormone will work well too. No harm in throwing in a bunch of hyperbaric chamber sessions for good measure.

Chat to your local bodybuilder suppliers.
Fucket you GP boys are on a next level :icon_lol:
Will do a bit of rehad and see how it goes. Will leave the drugs for last resort

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Fucket you GP boys are on a next level :icon_lol:
Will do a bit of rehad and see how it goes. Will leave the drugs for last resort
It all depends on ho fast you want things to heal up. Im a firm believer in putting some back once a year if the wallet can afford it. As you age the hormone levels just are not that fresh anymore. Did a small batch of GH last year, an ankle injury that has been there for years disappeared:thumbs up:

Blikkies1

Forum Member
Reaction score
Watch out for HGH, it increases the growth rate of cancer cells as well, my boss learned the hard way.

Pom17

Reaction score
oz is dodgy AF
:icon_lol:
Talking about casually doing some roids. Must be dodgy :icon_lol:

Just joking Oz, thanks for the input, but dont think I will ever get myself to do something similar. Too conservative :icon_redface:

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
:icon_lol:
Talking about casually doing some roids. Must be dodgy :icon_lol:

Just joking Oz, thanks for the input, but dont think I will ever get myself to do something similar. Too conservative :icon_redface:
Think of it this way. Doctors prescribe the same stuff depending on circumstance. BUT, the dosages I have used over the years are extremely mild compared to the friends I get the stuff from. For a few reasons, one being that I dont have that sort of money to throw at juice and then the money to eat enough to feed that amount of juice:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Busy thinking about some super anadrol, with some test this year.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
HGH is the real good shit. But crazy expensive. I used a box last year that cost me R3500. Ideally you would want 3 boxes split over 3 months. To put it into perspective. The guys I get from use a box in 2 weeks or less:icon_eek:

Pom17

Reaction score
WTFFFFFFF :261:
How is this part of casual conversation :icon_lol:

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aai tog! Fok weet hoe jy jou twintigs oorleef het!

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
:icon_lol: Fuck I had a good laugh

Heal up soon. Luckily its just skin.

Went for a checkup on the broken bone in my hand this morning. It has been 6 weeks and the fucker refused to grow back.
So now its therapy and then maybe surgery. Small broken bone might just be the end of my roof plans this year :censored:
I hope for your part it's not the scaphoid bone

Pom17

Reaction score
I hope for your part it's not the scaphoid bone
Fuck I dont actually know. Why would one be worse than the other?
Wil see if I can upload a pic