To all of you that throw $$$ at your bike, You know who you are- Watch and learn

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
So you saying I should buy a XL185?
Not sure why you think this is about you :icon_e_confused: but Perhaps look at an XL when your riding matches the likes of Shane Watts or Chris Birch, for now stick to what you have and throw some more cash at it, the economy of SA needs you :icon_lol:

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Point about "Its the rider not the bike" made.
Just remember, riding your bike must still be fun. If you get kicks out of riding a XL185, buy one.
I love my 300 and love spending money on it just as much

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Not sure why you think this is about you :icon_e_confused: but Perhaps look at an XL when your riding matches the likes of Shane Watts or Chris Birch, for now stick to what you have and throw some more cash at it, the economy of SA needs you :icon_lol:
Oh, i thought you were generalizing but now I at least know its aimed at someone. . . . :icon_lol::asshole:

Just as a matter of interest
I have a friend that buys toys beyond reason and he compared it to my bike spending habits, doesnt make me faster or better but every now and again it really makes me happy! So it all makes sense from time to time!
Ten Bar do you still ride?

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
Fuck that. Oom Jeff you are my hero!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Haha, Oom Jeff is lekker but I find it amazing how "KAK" he finds KTM but wont ride anything else. . .

If I had unlimited funds im sure ill give him a run for his money!

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
Imagine how kak he would find a Sherco or a Beta :icon_lol: