TPI ripping on MX track

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Just found this quite interesting, seeing as we have so many talks/arguments regarding suspension/setup/upgrade etc. post I saw read: "This guy is super quick on standard Xplor48 suspension, JUST LEARN TO RIDE YOUR BIKE!!!"
Also just as a side note: I ride with the guy that won the Roof 2019 Bronze from time to time and he says exactly the same thing, he rides the bikes with standard suspension and he is super quick. At the end of the day, dropping 10k + on suspension is just part of the 10% you can improve, the other 90% is practice and skill. Just some food for thought.

George250

Forum Member
Reaction score
Good suspension doesnt make you faster it makes you safer.... my suspension has saved my ass a few times but I'm not any faster than I was with std... invest in suspension

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
Just found this quite interesting, seeing as we have so many talks/arguments regarding suspension/setup/upgrade etc. post I saw read: "This guy is super quick on standard Xplor48 suspension, JUST LEARN TO RIDE YOUR BIKE!!!"
Also just as a side note: I ride with the guy that won the Roof 2019 Bronze from time to time and he says exactly the same thing, he rides the bikes with standard suspension and he is super quick. At the end of the day, dropping 10k + on suspension is just part of the 10% you can improve, the other 90% is practice and skill. Just some food for thought.

Exactly why bikes have my utmost attention. All in your head.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Die bra weeg 54kg na 'n goeie kak. Hys altyd bo in die stroke en die overall bike + rider weight is heelwat minder. (3 rates op vir 'n 95KG rider het nie dieselfde effek nie).