W Cape Enduro Worcester 12.10.19

Flat-Beat-Eric

Forum Member
Reaction score
My First tweelie race,

The Friday race prep with Tman21 is not the most conventional race prep, but it works. thanks

Well organised event and well marked, dust was a little issue at the start for those who didnt get the holeshot, so what.

The riverbed was an eye opener TBH, initially I thought this cant be - the boulders and riverbed dont stop, infinity and beyond.
I started out by plotting the best line, stop and try find the perfect line through murdor, needless to say this is pointless.
30 min in I was overheating properly and saw a pool of water which happens to cool you down quicker than bitcoin falls.

The rest of the route was good.

Met a whole lot of new people and congrats on finishing.
@pom 4 laps wow - too fast to get a picture

Basic route overview

Tman21

Myself

Attachments

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
What Flashly here failed to mention is that he has 29hrs Tweelie experience going into this race, and then the tool goes and does one gold and one silver loop where he was supposed to only do 2x Silver :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

After the race, he said nothing crazy other than the riverbed even half the guys on the gold loop couldnt manage the 2km off camber.

Im seriously impressed well done!

khz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the first race. It was quite the first one.
In the pic is my mates pits. He was still bleating about a couple things yesterday evening.

Will we see you at a couple of the CSMX's next year?

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Like I said on the other thread
Congrats Flat-Beat-Eric
It was not a technical track but a very tough one. Not one moment to relax and catch your breath.
Doing a gold and silver loop is very impressive, especially considering your time on the bike.
To give you some perspective, when I came in on the last lap they were looking for a guy that has not come in yet.

I saw him by chance on my last lap, he was still on his first lap and fighting the riverbed after 4 hours of racing. :icon_e_surprised: