Wade Young ?

sithe

Forum Member
Reaction score
What’s the young man planning on doing ?
What’s this big announcement he is going to make after the Roof 🤔

kyleschoeman

Forum Member
Reaction score
What’s the young man planning on doing ?
What’s this big announcement he is going to make after the Roof [emoji848]
Moving from SHERCO maybe? Maybe taking Jarvis spot at Husky?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paul-OSC

Forum Member
Reaction score
He won’t be leaving Sherco anytime soon. My best guess is something like Dakar 2020 or so

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
Is Jarvis packing it in?
There’s been no news of him renewing his contract on social media whereas most of the other big names have renewed their contracts. Hopefully he still does the major extreme events next year even if he isn’t a factory rider.

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
Will Oz get his place in the Factory Sherco team?

sithe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Moving from SHERCO maybe? Maybe taking Jarvis spot at Husky?
You could be right ... I think it's a bit of a dangerous move. Billy Bolt is gonna be on it next year. At Sherco Wade gets everything he needs, maybe not the cash :icon_question:

Grant

Forum Member
Reaction score
You could be right ... I think it's a bit of a dangerous move. Billy Bolt is gonna be on it next year. At Sherco Wade gets everything he needs, maybe not the cash :icon_question:
He is also in Mario's shadow.

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
He is also in Mario's shadow.
Mario's shadow? Wade has won three big events this year. I'd say it is the other way around. At Husky he's got to deal with Billy and Alfredo

Grant

Forum Member
Reaction score
Mario's shadow? Wade has won three big events this year. I'd say it is the other way around. At Husky he's got to deal with Billy and Alfredo
Not in terms of ability but the media definitely favour Mario over the SAFA. Sometimes its as if they only have one rider.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
He wont be moving away from Sherco. Maybe just an additional sponsor

Also dont see him being a contender for Dakar, not up his alley just yet. Maybe in a few years time.

Paul-OSC

Forum Member
Reaction score
He wont be moving away from Sherco. Maybe just an additional sponsor

Also dont see him being a contender for Dakar, not up his alley just yet. Maybe in a few years time.
Last year there were some rumors flying around about Roman entering Dakar. Sherco is pushing hard for market share, I wont be surprised

booth

toll
Reaction score
Not in terms of ability but the media definitely favour Mario over the SAFA. Sometimes its as if they only have one rider.
The media might favor one, but the factory will know based on results, overseas media will always favor their riders

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
Mario has just re-signed for 2 years with Sherco and he took 8 (+-) wins this year, so together with Wades results, thats a blood good year by any standards. And chances are Wade will end the year with another one!!

Wonder if all this is translating into sales?

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Mario has just re-signed for 2 years with Sherco and he took 8 (+-) wins this year, so together with Wades results, thats a blood good year by any standards. And chances are Wade will end the year with another one!!

Wonder if all this is translating into sales?
will translate fuckall unless there are good dealer networks and backup IMO

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
Last year there were some rumors flying around about Roman entering Dakar. Sherco is pushing hard for market share, I wont be surprised
That was Spain’s version of April fools. Catches the rest of the world out because it’s not in April. The previous year Toni bou said he was going to do the extreme enduro on a cry

Maybe bolt will go to Kym since he just won their series

sithe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Maybe bolt will go to Kym since he just won their series
That's the problem with silly season, so many things are going on and they all depend on each other. I think KTM/Husky is greedy when it comes to riders. They have Walker, Coddy, Teddy, Letti, Jarvis, Billy, Gomez and that American rider ?

Sherco basically just has the two youngsters and they are kicking ass ... now this monopoly player (KTM/Husky monopoly capital :icon_rolleyes:) will try and destroy Sherco by offering big money to Wade.

Grant

Forum Member
Reaction score
That's the problem with silly season, so many things are going on and they all depend on each other. I think KTM/Husky is greedy when it comes to riders. They have Walker, Coddy, Teddy, Letti, Jarvis, Billy, Gomez and that American rider ?

Sherco basically just has the two youngsters and they are kicking ass ... now this monopoly player (KTM/Husky monopoly capital :icon_rolleyes:) will try and destroy Sherco by offering big money to Wade.
The intention is to sell bikes. The more riders they have winning the better for sales.

Capitalism sucks but it does pay well.