Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 21 Nov

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
So for those not at Madalas on the weekend and still want to have a social jol at Heidelberg, TrAsh Racing are having a lads (and lasses) and dads (and moms) ride and braai at Heidelberg on Saturday (28th Nov.). We'll be at oom Dean's lapa.
What if it rains?

Also, what sort of group are going? Any PW's? Is this an outride for all ages and abilities?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
What if it rains?

Also, what sort of group are going? Any PW's? Is this an outride for all ages and abilities?
If it rains (or threatens to)Lauter will under his blankie watching reruns of Friends. But I'm sure you will be okay on your PW.

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
If it rains (or threatens to)Lauter will under his blankie watching reruns of Friends. But I'm sure you will be okay on your PW.
Jeff, lemme get it for you quick.

Hold on

It’s here somewhere....

Shit, I know I put it away just for you...

hang on....

Aah, here it is...

IMG_1396.JPG

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Looks perfect actually!

Ive been off the bike for almost 6 weeks now . . . . . MUST RIDE!
Was hard mooi.

Bliksem, 6 weeks, I'd be in the loony bin by then. I was back on the bike 4 weeks after wrist surgery, Simply couldn't not ride anymore.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Been batteling for almost 3 months now. Then give the foot 2 or 3 weekends of just to hurt it again so rather took the time off and do the rehab now!

But min days left!

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Been batteling for almost 3 months now. Then give the foot 2 or 3 weekends of just to hurt it again so rather took the time off and do the rehab now!

But min days left!
not enough pap as child and too much rice Krispies and post toasties !!!!!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Jirre if you saw me as a kid. . . . .

Im only 20cm taller and 3KG lighter than I was when playing under 11 Rugby. Agness made putu every morning and I ate till there was no more.

If the foot doesnt work out im selling up and will re-evaluate when the Gas Gas hits our shores in the new year. Lus for a change

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Jirre if you saw me as a kid. . . . .

Im only 20cm taller and 3KG lighter than I was when playing under 11 Rugby. Agness made putu every morning and I ate till there was no more.

If the foot doesnt work out im selling up and will re-evaluate when the Gas Gas hits our shores in the new year. Lus for a change
:ROFLMAO: was looking at that gas gas myself 250F looks mooi ............... but i will be shot !!!!!

allanthole

Reaction score
Can someone please adopt me as a riding buddy?? I am literally going to die if I don’t get to ride somewhere other than Potch on a semi regular basis.

I suppose beggars (or orphans) can’t be choosers but preferably someone who is super good so I can learn from riding with them!😁😁🔥🔥. I promise I won’t be a nuisance😋

Special skills: wheelie instructor🤪

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
Can someone please adopt me as a riding buddy?? I am literally going to die if I don’t get to ride somewhere other than Potch on a semi regular basis.

I suppose beggars (or orphans) can’t be choosers but preferably someone who is super good so I can learn from riding with them!😁😁🔥🔥. I promise I won’t be a nuisance😋

We ride at De Wildt most Saturdays. Other venues include Maraisburg, Titans, Heidelberg and a few others. I can wheelie ;). You're welcome to join anytime. My number is 083 615 8776. We're at Heidelberg tomorrow for a dads and lads ride & braai.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score

Ja ... ok ... stop begging , if I have too . Heidelberg. Week after next , roost chrismoos ride , 13 Dec , its a sunday so we only drink oros

allanthole

Reaction score
Ja ... ok ... stop begging , if I have too . Heidelberg. Week after next , roost chrismoos ride , 13 Dec , its a sunday so we only drink oros
Thank you oh great one. That sounds like a plan. Oros only will be tough. But what we will do for the sport!😋.