Whose Doing Mountain Madalas at Clarence?

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm going with a few mates, this should be a blast!

Who else is going?

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
My son and I have entered. Looking forward to the Saturday ride.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Mountain Madalas are always a good jol. I'm in for sure. :thumbs up: My buddy Baksteen is also taking the kids.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Just don't let him smoke you, again :icon_e_smile:
I'm actually a little concerned as this will be his first out ride unless we get one in before the event. Apparently there will be two loops, an easy and more challenging. Plan is to take him on the easy for a few laps and I will tackle the more challenging one and then decide if he can join me.

Wazi

Forum Member
Reaction score
Nice stuff Numsch!!
Loops won't be a problem for him!! I recon he will be fine!! It's the camp fire every one is worried about!!

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
I'm actually a little concerned as this will be his first out ride unless we get one in before the event. Apparently there will be two loops, an easy and more challenging. Plan is to take him on the easy for a few laps and I will tackle the more challenging one and then decide if he can join me.
@Numch are you sure there are 2 loops? Cant see enything in the mail I got re this, just that you repeat the 40K loop

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
PW250 should, madalas sounds like his type of deal... Since he isn't into terror's or the massacre!