Wifes new toy

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
So just before the lockdown we were driving around one Saturday morning. As we passed the Honda shop we decided to stop and just see what they have on the floor, well there it was.

As soon as my wife saw it I knew there was no backing down, so a few days later this was at home.

We only managed a short out ride with it, not even a hour but what a difference this has made for her, I could see she had much more confidence than she had with the TTR230 and she was able to go over stuff that she could not previously manage. The smaller size definitely helped her.

Im still scared that she will outgrow it quickly but for now she is more than happy.

So not just me in our house that cant wait to go for a ride again.

20200311_163919.jpg

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Reaction score
you will not loose on the bike , when she outgrows simply smouse it to the next one

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
Also think so, Im also lucky that I have 2 boys that are currently 3 and 5 so Im pretty sure this will get used for some time still.

Paul-OSC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Great investment. This bike will outlast your wife, 2 boys and your grand children.

Rage

Forum Member
Reaction score
Awesome, and im glad everything worked out with your back and you are still able to ride.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Saw the heading and thought I was going to see some innovative dildo or something

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
The new EFI one? I got my youngest daughter a 125F as well, what a great little bike.
Hers is carb.

These replaced the CRF100 and CRF110. Happy Button for the win.

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
Jip it is the EFI one, must say it is a real nice feature. Not that I have any experience with the carb one though.