Wild West

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
Well went to Wild west Sunday with my three hooligans, sadly their YZ80 gave up about 50m into the start of the blue loop much to one of my youngest joy as he didnt like the rocks, But my goodness for a 10yr old thats only ever done some single track and some termite mound ride overs he did very well, fell once and stalled plenty plenty, think I need to find him a shorter bike,

So they played in the training area with bmx's and I tackled the blue loop, very nice ride but the start of the blue loop wow what a workout standing up, took a video but the view is set very low so you just see my front fender lol,

I was impressed with friendly staff and great facilities
@Mark250GP you went all that way and didnt ride tsk tsk, Thanks for Info on Enduro Tech !!
MichaelSA - My kids enjoyed watching you trying to kill yourself on the obstacle course, thanks for stopping and saying Howzit !!

Someone needs to go with me to do the red and superx loops, any volunteers?

Last edited:

SprocketMan

Forum Member
Reaction score
You are welcome to join me on a couple of red loops. I'll be there again on Sunday the 2nd August.

Francois M

Wild West Enduro Track
Reaction score
I have reversed the blue loop so that you come down those rocks .We"ve also diverted the trail around the ruff part at that section of the track, the whole idea is that newbies and kids are able to ride the entire trail.

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
I have reversed the blue loop so that you come down those rocks .We"ve also diverted the trail around the ruff part at that section of the track, the whole idea is that newbies and kids are able to ride the entire trail.
Thats a brilliant idea Francois, the rocks was a workout for me so my little guy did damn well the rest of the loop was awesome!!

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Thanks Francois M, My wife hated that first bit of the blue, will come and check it out when I am at WW again and see if its friendly enough for my little man now as well.

MichaelSA

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lekker Kronos, ja die enduro X track will bite back! Hope to see you there again soon.