World Enduro Super Series (WESS) 2018

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Not sure, maybe Husquarvana SA will bring him out, he enjoys it here. It will probably depend on his schedule?
My prediction is that he will be back this year (because he lost last year). If he wins this year there is a good chance he will not come back (except to win it twice in a row) - that being said jarvis has been attending some of the traditional hard enduro races.

the WESS is a redbull series so that is what the redbull riders will be racing and i believe 90% of the redbull riders are on ktm
And he is sponsored by Rockstar. I do think he will be back. He loves the Roof

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
A bit more info on the series, looking at it all i really think the riders like Wade Young can do really well overall (and i wouldn't count out the likes of David Knight either)

flatout111

Forum Member
Reaction score
I appreciate finally having a legit series and I understand the all around skill that the different races will take including hard enduro, classic enduro, cross country and more but if I was running a hard enduro series it would be The Tough One, Hell's Gate, Erzberg, Romaniacs, XL Lagares, Minas Riders, Sea to Sky and ending with the Mother of Hard Enduro, The Roof of Africa. :)

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
I appreciate finally having a legit series and I understand the all around skill that the different races will take including hard enduro, classic enduro, cross country and more but if I was running a hard enduro series it would be The Tough One, Hell's Gate, Erzberg, Romaniacs, XL Lagares, Minas Riders, Sea to Sky and ending with the Mother of Hard Enduro, The Roof of Africa. :)
Obviously not referring to last years one :33:

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
So with Wade not riding the UK event he slips back a few spots and the fast MX guys start climbing.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Why does Wade not attend all the WESS races, he would probably be leading if he did. It would have been great for his career and for Sherco

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
For some unknown reason Sherco did not go to the UK event in Hawkstone Park.
Wade would have done well on the faster track; at least as good as Letti jnr.

Going by the last two events he can also place or podium to be close to winning the WESS title. But not after losing 1000 points on offer by not racing.

sithe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sea to Sky looking good already ... I'm picking Billy for the win this time out ... Wade will keep him in check

Pity that Johnny is out of it now, I had him for the overall series win ... it's now anyone's to take ... Wady / Letty / Billy / Teddy all of them still got their noses in it

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
According to Hard Enduro Media, Wade and Travis got lost today - lost about 20 minutes.

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
Even though Seat to Sky not part of WESS, I am so impressed with Wade at the moment. He is clearly the best allround enduro rider in the world. Where has Jarvis gone? (Since Erzberg)
Also super impressed with Matthew Green. Our next super star.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
I believe Graham has a broken hand.
Don't know about that one Mitch.

I saw a number of videos from Romaniacs stating he got really sick, and between now and Romaniacs, he has uploaded multiple photo's and video showing that his hand(s) is in working order.

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I asked this question on one of my wattsapp groups and got that answer - but when I tried to google for more info, I got nothing.

I wonder why he was not at Hawkstone and Sea to Sky then?

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I asked this question on one of my wattsapp groups and got that answer - but when I tried to google for more info, I got nothing.

I wonder why he was not at Hawkstone and Sea to Sky then?
Ya I saw you asked and I saw who answered :icon_e_wink:

He was at Hawkstone, saw a few photo's of him racing, as well as he did feature on the results page. He came 9th.
https://iridewess.com/results/hawkstone-park-cross-country/