Y'all know this already...

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
Howzit guys,

Probably a bit corny but I just wanted to congratulate you all on an incredible forum - there is a huge amount of useful(sometimes:)) info available, I spend WAY more time than I should trawling the various posts devouring everything I can find that may help me become a little more proficient on my bike.

But, what stands out for me more than anything else, is the sense of community shown on the forum. The banter is hilarious - no-one takes themselves too seriously. I look forward to posts/replies from the "usual suspects" - you okes(and girls) appear to be a family. Keep it up:thumbs up:

I plan on doing M2P in 2018 and hope to put a few faces to names then.

Cheers!

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are reading a different forum?

ktm talk maybe?

This one only has kak on it and not even a 2000 member braai... Leave while you can.

Last edited:

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
work , are you not retired ? you missed out on a lekker day , maybe we see you the 9th
Feck I kind of wish I was retired, but then I would be bored AF.

Busy working crazy hours for this company, but on my own as of next year :thumbs up:

9th of ? Dec? Where what when?

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Feck I kind of wish I was retired, but then I would be bored AF.

Busy working crazy hours for this company, but on my own as of next year :thumbs up:

9th of ? Dec? Where what when?
Lord give me strength , jy moet oplet in die klas

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lord give me strength , jy moet oplet in die klas

Jammer oom! My afrikaanse onderwyser het my ook die hele tyd gese, moet luister en oplet in klaas. Toe se ek, ek hoer fine, thanks. :icon_lol:

Looks pretty good though! Will there be any HONEST "easy" intro's into Hberg, and not one of these "easy" (read: you will want to burn your bike and walk home, so bring matches) kind of rides?

Or will everyone just be doing afkak?

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
na i am sure there will be a bit of everything for everyone just hook up with okes doing what you want to do , I can take you out on a mild ride with a bit of sweat and swearing here and there

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
na i am sure there will be a bit of everything for everyone just hook up with okes doing what you want to do , I can take you out on a mild ride with a bit of sweat and swearing here and there
Sounds about right :) Thanks Dean, will see nearer the time and also make sure I can actually come, not that I am messing people around, or your ride plans if you decide to do a different kind of ride.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Sounds about right :) Thanks Dean, will see nearer the time and also make sure I can actually come, not that I am messing people around, or your ride plans if you decide to do a different kind of ride.

I just change as it suits its no stress

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
I also see shred betties has moved therir heidelberg day from the 2nd to the same day in heidelberg , so they will also have some mild rides planned up with guides

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
I also see shred betties has moved therir heidelberg day from the 2nd to the same day in heidelberg , so they will also have some mild rides planned up with guides
Lekker, will see what's going :) Would like to do some rocks, but not 5 hours of koppie rocks and bike burning feelings :icon_lol: Next year maybe when I am riding more again.

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lekker, will see what's going :) Would like to do some rocks, but not 5 hours of koppie rocks and bike burning feelings :icon_lol: Next year maybe when I am riding more again.
If its the same route Dean took us on during the social, then its a lekker ride... Not to be missed... Ill be there... :thumbs up:

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
If its the same route Dean took us on during the social, then its a lekker ride... Not to be missed... Ill be there... :thumbs up:
Lekker sounds good, will see if I can make a plan to be there :thumbs up:

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sounds even better... I'll be there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are reading a different forum?

ktm talk maybe?

This one only has kak on it and not even a 2000 member braai... Leave while you can.
Definitely the right forum - KTMTalk has far less info on Banting and Yamahas :icon_e_biggrin:

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
Definitely the right forum - KTMTalk has far less info on Banting and Yamahas :icon_e_biggrin:
Haha what Yamaha's? :icon_lol: Oh the new 4 stroke BULL bought, I understand now :) Yeah great scoots apparently :icon_lol: